1. Tracy McGrady: With a little over 23 million coming off the books Houston is looking to cash in big time for this deal. His playing days in Houston will most likely be numbered, especially since Adelman and him don’t see eye to eye on playing time. Possible suitors include; New York, New Jersey, and Cleveland
2. Jermaine O’Neal: 23 million dollars, yet again. I’m not sure how Miami will play this. I haven’t heard any murmurs of trade possibilities but the contract speaks for itself. With Miami at 16-12 do they think they can make a run for the championship with the current squad intact?
3. Shaquille O’Neal: 20 million dollars… No chance he is going anywhere. The size he brings is what the doctor ordered for Cleveland.
4. Zydrunas Illgauskas: 11.5 million. The Cavs have been shopping Z’s contract since signing Shaq. They are looking for a pure scorer or a flex PF. If they stay on their hot streak don’t expect to see a move happen. If they start to stumble say adios to Big Z.
5. Kenny Thomas: 8.5 million. If the Kings want to make any kind of push they should trade him. He is a decent player but not an 8.5 mill kind of guy. They should be able to pick up something of nice return for him.
6. Knicks: Not even mentioning all their players by name. They are going after LeBron hard this offseason, no surprise there.
7. Mike Miller: 9.75 mill. The Wizards are playing horrible this year, Miller has been injured though. Why not pick up a game that plays some defense? Enough teams would want a white guy who plays decent.
8. New Jersey Nets: See Knicks.
9. Marcus Camby: 7.65 million If a team needs a big man who can do a little of everything they should look at Camby. The Clippers have said they don’t want to trade him so he can continue to mentor Griffin but if the right offer came along…
10. Quentin Richardson: 9.3 million. He has been playing decent this year, but wasn’t worth the money. His contract was part of a hot potato game this offseason, will he stay or will he go?
Not included: LeBron, D-Wade, ect…
The list is in no order, just numbered as I thought of them.